Influencer Media Marketing Manager
Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
9 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are searching for a veteran Influencer Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience in influencer marketing, building a community of advocates for our products and establishing positive and scalable programs.
What You'll Do
- Manage, implement and maintain influencer and creator programs across our diverse portfolio of franchises and products.
- Focus on mid-tier influencer programs, partnering with PR and Paid Media for cohesive implementation across celebrities and paid influencer networks.
- Input into our influencer strategy, championing the roadmap for measurable and sustainable program growth.
- Monitor influencer content to ensure on brand messaging.
- Track efficiency of programs and share results and insights with the marketing organization.
- Collaborate with paid media, social, creative, communications, and product marketing peers to develop holistic influencer campaigns that improve our go-to-market strategies.
- Follow industry trends for influencer marketing, proactively bringing those ideas into our teams.
What You Bring
- 3+ years with successful influencer marketing implementation.
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-discipline subject areas across an organization.
- Comprehensive understanding of influencer marketing standards and rules of engagement.
- High attention to detail and experience with keeping multiple moving pieces of a project on schedule.
- Appetite for knowledge and market research.
- Empathy with influencers, creators, players and the global gaming community.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.