Indirect Sourcing Senior Program Manager - COE
2 days ago
Job Posting TitleIndirect Sourcing Senior Program Manager - COE
SummaryAt Aristocrat, the Indirect Global Strategic Sourcing (IGSS) team is responsible for creating and driving enterprise-wide sourcing strategies for indirect spend categories as well as collaborating with multiple Business Units to secure optimal purchasing opportunities for Aristocrat. We interface at all levels of the company, with the ability to understand customer needs and drive results to achieve excellent customer satisfaction.
The IGSS team is looking for an experienced Indirect Sourcing Senior Program Manager - Center of Excellence (COE) team lead who is deeply passionate about integrating best in class PMI-derived project and program management methodologies to support enterprise-wide projects (from an Indirect Sourcing perspective) and who will take the lead to effectively build a COE discipline within the Indirect Sourcing function. The right candidate will be one who is constantly driving themselves and the team towards completing the next challenge and has a strong desire for process improvement . If you are a hands-on, experienced manager who is comfortable in a fast-paced and global environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You will be part of a dynamic and engaging team responsible for continuing to influence the maturity of the Indirect Sourcing function including, but not limited to, driving organizational change and adoption, creating team infrastructure and documentation, and creating the most efficient and effective indirect sourcing projects around the Aristocrat infrastructure.
This role consists of three key focus areas that will continue to support the evolutionary growth of the Indirect Sourcing function and impact and value to the business:
• Support and Implementation of Procure-to-Pay (P2P) – Focus on analyzing, leading, and driving P2P project functionality optimization for operational spend of the business, enhancing current tools, and evaluating future state maturity over a 3-year horizon planning model that will enhance the indirect function to provide enhanced customer experience to our stakeholders, but also enable tools to provide leadership with further spend granularity details.
• Program/Project Implementation Support - Effective planning, management, and keen evaluation of team projects are key areas to successfully implementing and executing projects to support the Indirect Sourcing team and the business. The implementation support aspect of this role will be key to strategically planning, supporting, and managing the key initiatives and deliverables not only related to maturing the current P2P process, but also supporting strategic enterprise-wide projects the Indirect team will need to support from a management and planning perspective.
• Indirect Sourcing Center of Excellence (COE) Team Lead - Center of Excellence (COE) focus is key to the long-term expectations of this role and this role will provide strategy, leadership, training, and support to improve indirect sourcing best practices across a global organization setting global standards and assessing and measuring to ensure process improvements within the Indirect Sourcing function align with the demands of the business.
The IGSS team puts a strong emphasis on individual ownership and values team members who are engaged in the entire procurement/sourcing lifecycle. This role will be key to the continued success and long-term maturity of the Indirect Sourcing function to meet the goals of the business.
What You'll Do
- Analyze, lead, and drive P2P project functionality optimization for the business as it relates to the procurement/sourcing functional areas, and work with other business functions to ensure overall business alignment
- Enhance current ERP tools, in collaboration with integral functions of the business, and evaluate future state maturity over a 3-year horizon planning model
- Lead and support the continuous improvement and on-going development of processes related to P2P and Indirect Sourcing integration, including impacts of cross-functional stakeholder engagement
- Strategically assess, plan, and document all factors that will evolve into a best-in-class and long-term, value add P2P platform solution for the enterprise
- Proactively seek innovative ways to improve the P2P processes, cycle times, and customer experience to evolve into a best-in-class P2P discipline
- Support Indirect Global Strategic Sourcing Managers, Directors and Senior Directors on enterprise-wide, complex global projects requiring project/program management rigor and discipline
- Strategically plan, support, and manage projects and deliverables on enterprise-wide projects through a collective team approach across the business and key internal stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and optimal value impact
- Drive the development of strategies including the development of solutions, implementation strategies, and governance for global implementation of Indirect Sourcing, including enabling processes, technologies, and policies.
- Collaborate across the organization through indirect & direct influencing and drive change to ensure adoption and compliance to defined processes, practices, and policies
- Serve as a change leader for Aristocrat internal stakeholders during the ongoing assessment & measurement of the indirect sourcing policies, processes, and technologies across all workstreams and pillars
- Develop and lead implementation of strategies for streamlining and driving efficiencies in Indirect Sourcing practices, organizational support models, and operational execution
- Coordinate across corporate, functions, divisions to share best practices, drive change and implementation of best practices and adherence to policies and guidelines
- Long-term target to develop and drive continuous improvement and special projects globally, as well as ensuring compliance and sustaining implemented best practices across the sourcing discipline globally through the Indirect Sourcing Center of Excellence
What We're Looking For
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in managing enterprise-wide projects (Supply Chain experience a plus), with an emphasis on business and operational project management experience
- Four-year degree in business-related discipline preferred (others considered)
- MBA a plus
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP) highly preferred
- Demonstrated project and program management leadership and experience with large cross-functional enterprise projects
- Strong business acumen with exceptional project and program management skills, and a demonstrated ability to develop clear executive-level presentations related to projects managed and strategies related to the Indirect Sourcing COE
- Ability to work collaboratively, define problems and identify solutions to resolve them quickly in a global business setting
- Champion change and innovation, stimulates creativity and innovation in others, and is open to new ideas. Promotes a global perspective.
- Possess digital dexterity - ability to adapt and adopt existing and emerging technologies in Indirect Sourcing, and skill and will to build digital environments long-term to produce better results for Aristocrat
- Intellectual curiosity for Indirect Sourcing enablement
- Experience working with ERP and supply chain management tools (Microsoft D365/MAX experience a plus)
- Exceptional problem solver with a strong drive to succeed
- Ability to manage competing priorities in an evolving and fast paced global environment
- Strategic thinker while championing change and generating innovative solutions
- A strong customer service attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.