13 days ago
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Jakarta, ID
Reporting To: Art Director
Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
We are now a 500 person mobile games studio, headquartered in London, with offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Minsk, Jakarta and Melbourne.
- The Financial Times awarded Tripledot the Fastest Growing Business in Europe in 2022
- Tripledot won Tech Growth Business of the Year 2021 and 2023.
- PocketGamer just awarded us Best Mobile Developer 2023
We are a record breaking, chart-topping mobile games studio that is currently leading in the Casual mobile gaming space.
Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games!
You will work on creating illustrations for a live game.
The illustrator needs to be able to successfully produce any type of illustrations assigned to them while meeting deadlines. They need to be able to quickly adapt to existing art style and any technical requirements and pipelines. Be diligent to deliver the quality following art guidelines and style from the Lead Artist, and also be efficient to follow the production schedule.
- Produce illustrations for various uses, including but not limited to cutscene images, game backgrounds, marketing materials, etc.
- Understand and follow art requirements and specific needs of the task.
- Collaborate with other departments to craft the right image needed.
- Work in stages from thumbnail sketches and color drafts and getting approvals for each stage before creating the final render.
- Promptly learn any new tools or techniques.
- Execute tasks assigned to them according to the project schedule while meeting quality expectations.
- Adjust the level of polish while maintaining the style to complete tasks based on different time requirements.
- Receive feedback from the Lead Artist and Art Director and apply them to the work.
- Deliver assets that correctly meet the specifications.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Excellent visual storyteller.
- Strong portfolio showing examples of illustrations in a similar style to our game Piper's Pet Cafe
- Experienced in Photoshop for digital painting.
- Good foundational art skills (draftsmanship, knowledge of lighting and colour, colour composition and so on).
- Passionate about games and storytelling.
- Knowing how to use 3D software to speed up the sketching process is a plus.
- Unity experience is a plus.
- Must love drawing animals. (As our game is about pets, it really helps to brush up on your various animal anatomies).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive Salary
- 12 days holiday (after 1 years service allowance increases by 12 days to a total of 24 days) plus Public Holidays in Jakarta
- Regular company events and rewards
- Breakfast & Lunch for employees who work in the office
- Health Insurance
- BPJS KETENAGAKERJAAN - Old-age Security, Pension Security, Employment Injury Security, Death Security
- BPJS KESEHATAN - covers health problems, including inpatient, outpatient, and glasses.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Festive Allowance