Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst
2 days ago
As the Identity and Access Management Analyst, you’ll be a hands-on contributor to the IAM program, ensuring stakeholder interactions and contributing to the program’s success in terms of expected results, quality, budget and time. Concomitantly, you act as a subject matter expert for IAM-related inquiries. As a member of the Security and Risk Management (SRM) team, you will work proactively to reduce IAM risks in Ubisoft through collaboration with a multitude of internal partners.
The program has an incremental approach leveraging a proof-of-concept model and hosts a variety of projects. Our IAM team is committed to help internal communities improve their IAM processes by keeping best practices in mind and having a collaborative attitude to build relationships for the benefit of all.
Our work environment is dynamic, full of opportunities to learn and develop your skills (technical and functional).
- Collaborate with different Ubisoft teams to guide them on IAM methodologies, policies, processes, controls and follow-up and ensure the implementation;
- Act as a subject matter expert on all operational activities related to IAM;
- Interact with stakeholders to clearly understand and analyze their actual needs and propose solutions adapted to the team and their tools;
- Design and implement access controls such as accounts & access provisioning and de-provisioning, role-based access control (RBAC) & access requests to ensuring compliance with security policies for Ubisoft teams;
- Participate in the documentation of training, product functionality, process, policies, testing scripts and scenarios and if needed host and deliver training;
- Coordinate operation support activities, including the development of internal and external communications, perform data analysis on complex data, contribute to roadmaps and support team KPI.
Knowledge & Skills
- Be very familiar with IAM tools and processes - IGA tools like SailPoint IdentityNow, is a strong asset;
- Information security is a strong asset;
- Working knowledge of PowerShell, Python – keep in mind we aren’t looking for a developer;
- Adapt quickly to change and be a strong team player;
- Have analytical, synthesis and critical thinking skills allowing you to have an innovative approach and problem solve all while being result-oriented;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.