IT Team Lead
1 day ago
- Manages IT Operation Support by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance
- Prioritize and allocate IT resources correctly and efficiently covering support for Japan and other studios in the region Singapore, Taiwan, Korea on a need basis
- Represent and speak on behalf of the IT Operation by providing information, inputs or recommendations during meetings, group or individual discussions.
- Review, develop and maintain IT policies, procedures, and standards.
- Collaborate with NetOps and/or SysOps for ongoing network and/or systems support and troubleshooting
- Provide prompt and accurate status of escalated tickets while working with support group
- Supervise and provide necessary support to IT Projects assigned to IT staff
- Plan and coordinate activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware and software
- Coordinate with Procurement team to evaluate and determine requirements for service lines in relation to hardware and software
- Provide technical expertise on complex issues/tickets.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate service desk procedures.
- Maintains accurate hardware, software, consumables inventory.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience of an IT team
- Minimum 7 years IT experience working for a multinational company
- Experience in the videogame industry is an advantage
- Technical Certification (ITIL, Microsoft Certificates, etc) is an advantage
- Knowledgeable on the following skills but not required:
- MS Windows Server 2012-2019. (DNS, AD, DHCP, WSUS, WDS+MDT, IIS, RDP, GPOs, etc)
- MS Office 365 Administration
- Virtualization technology: Hyper-V / VMWare
- Storage equipment
- Software Deployment Tools (PDQ, SCCM, WSUS, etc)
- General working knowledge in computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Knowledgeable in ITIL, standards, methods and best practices
- Ability to maintain a variety of records and to prepare reports.
- Health insurance, welfare pension insurance, occupational accident insurance etc.
- Commuting costs are covered up 30,000 JPY per month
- Fukurikosei club
- Employee assistance program
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, please understand that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.