IT Support Technician
Brighton, United Kingdom
7 days ago
We are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our Unity Technologies office based in Brighton.
You will be key in supporting and maintaining the IT hardware and software for our employees, as well as rolling out IT projects and much more. One of the big challenges will be to effectively service and communicate with the different Unity ofﬁces in the region – ensuring a proactive approach and timely delivery and execution.
You will represent the IT team in our Brighton ofﬁce and report to the IT Support Manager in Copenhagen. This means that you are part of an international team, where you also solve tasks on our global support tasks list. At the same time, you will attend to the extremely varied task portfolio that comes with being one of three IT supporters in your office.
- Onboard new staff on their first day, helping them get set up with their computer and accounts
- Identify and install end user hardware and software
- Provide in-person and online support to end-users
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to manager and/or users
- Refer major hardware problems to service personnel for correction
- Administers e-mail and anti-virus systems
- An IT related degree or relevant experience
- Experience with macOS and Windows
- Experience in planning and executing projects
- Great problem solving skills
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Good at adapting to changes, delays and unexpected events
- An awesome office location based in the heart of Brighton
- Breakfast smoothies, lunches, weekly fry up, free beverages, snacks, VR room, chill out areas (pool table, table tennis, guitars etc) and a dedicated gaming area
- And of course, the chance to work with the coolest technologies and an opportunity to be part of changing the gaming industry
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.