IT Support Technician
9 days ago
As the local IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering on-site support on the hardware and software of Ubisoft employees as well as delivering of the basic training to end users.
- Offer on-site support to end users on hardware (workstation and printing) and standard software (Microsoft)
- Manage local infrastructure (servers and network) when required
- Ensure Security team best practices application for workstation
- Build and install the new employees work environment
- Ensure proper meeting room configuration
- Interact with external vendors regarding repair of hardware
- Support teams during the moves and different events (training, marketing etc.)
- Maintain the asset inventory
- Ensure follow-up on issues and requests
- Update knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems
- Network equipment management (Cisco mainly)
- Carry out all other related tasks
- 2+ years of experience in technical support to end users.
- Expertise in PC and laptop support and latest IT hardware
- Knowledge of Windows 7-10, Mac OS X, MS Office 2007-2018, Office 365
- Knowledge of Google Apps, SCCM, Active Directory, passive networking, cabling
- Good knowledge of work with active network equipment (switches, routers, network configurations)
- Good knowledge in Mobile support
- Linux knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of multimedia equipment is an asset
- Scripting ability (batch files, VBScript, PowerShell) is an asset
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies is an asset
- English – intermediary level
- College diploma in Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- MCSE, MCSA or MCP certification is a plus
- CCNA certification is a plus
- Problem-solving and open minded
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Great sense of customer service
- Great team spirit, dexterity and ability to perform manual labor
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously.
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way
- If you get hungry you can grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week
- Since we value health you’ll have an access to Medical\Life insurance after the first 3 months
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor
- If you feel that your English/French level is not so fluent yet we have in studio courses
- You’ll have a long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s games. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kyiv has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kyiv Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft's world-known franchises.