IT Support Technician - CA Sofia
9 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join the IT team in our development studio in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The key emphasis for this position is on good communication skills, both verbal and written, with good attention for detail. This role offers plenty of variety and challenge. As you continue to grow, your career pathway will open up too, so you can specialise within a specific area of IT.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of multitasking. Good communication skills, the ability to logically approach technical issues and be able to work calmly and efficiently under deadlines are essential. A background in a customer facing role would be desirable.
As a IT Support Technician you will be the 1st and 2nd line IT support in our studio. Your tasks will be related to the assembly, installation and deployment of PCs and user hardware, software and hardware troubleshooting for diverse implementations, and also application and networking support for Microsoft Windows PCs.
You will be installing and supporting Office 365 and other desktop applications, do basic user administration for Windows Active Directory and Office 365 and provide support for printers, scanners and other peripheral equipment. The IT Support Technician will also come in with experience of building PC’s and will provide support to Network/ Security team regarding any Network and Security troubleshooting/ Investigation.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- 2 years’ experience of working in IT support
- Good documentation skills
- Inspire confidence and gain trust of the users
- Work effectively as a team member
- Work under stress and complete tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Identify potential issues and resolve in a proactive manner
- Experience in a customer support role
- Pro-activeness to think ahead and identify tasks that need to be carried out and the motivation to complete these on own initiative
- Ability to plan and carry out work when regularly unsupervised
- Confident and professional in dealing with senior members of the company
- Clear and concise communicator both written and verbally
- Flexibility to react quickly, reschedule and prioritise workload
- Confident in assessing situations and taking decisions solely when unsupervised
- Basic understating of Networking LAN/WAN, IP addressing and troubleshooting
- Windows server experience
- SCCM experience
- SCSM experience
- Jira/Confluence experience
- Microsoft certification
- CompTIA A+ certification
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.