IT Support Specialist
10 days ago
Moon Active is a Unicorn company valued at over $1B. We produce exciting and engaging entertainment for players across the globe and pride ourselves on developing top-quality casual games that invite and allow players to connect with one another.
We are looking for a talented IT Specialist who will be responsible for our corporate IT clients and infrastructure in the Kyiv office. You will support users, IT activities, and projects that include implementing and deploying new solutions along with maintaining the existing infrastructure, assuring that all our systems are in optimal condition, providing the best service to our clients.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, email and Ticket Support center;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Install and troubleshoot end-user equipment, software, hardware, multimedia, and telecommunications systems;
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination, and follow-up on client questions and problems;
- Follow standard IT procedures, logging all IT interactions and administering IT software;
- Fully supporting, configuring, maintaining and upgrading corporate IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, and firewalls;
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention;
- Support IT purchasing upon demand.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Help Desk / IT Support;
- High customer orientation skills;
- Familiarity with Hardware components (Desktops, Laptops, Servers);
- Experience with handling IT tasks on macOS;
- IT backend environment understanding (GPO, Single Sign-On, Active Directory, O365, G-Suite);
- Well experienced in supporting end-user desktop applications such as internet browsers, printing, Antivirus etc.;
- Communication skills for interfacing with employees in a multitasking environment;
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices;
- Experience with being on-call to support critical production incidents;
- Experience in networking, routing, switching, firewalls and VPNs (Cisco, FortiGate) – an advantage;
- Ability to write scripts and automate tasks in at least one of the following languages: Bash, Python, PowerShell – an advantage;
- Fluent English.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver;
- Free daily lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.
- And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, Happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Expert :) Join us on the Moon!