IT Support Specialist (Contract)
18 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Join the award-winning team that created God of War
Santa Monica Studio is seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team to ensure smooth and efficient desktop operations in a Windows, Mac and Linux environment. This person will be responsible for technical support, equipment installation and repair, moves and general support. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be passionate about cutting edge technology!
- Install and configure desktop and laptop hardware, operating systems, and applications on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Perform hardware and software troubleshooting, part replacement and system upgrades.
- Assist with hardware and software ordering.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and facilitate equipment distribution to end users.
- Respond to support requests via chat, email and tickets. Quickly identify, research, and resolve issues.
- Perform regular security patching to ensure security compliance.
- Facilitate physical desk moves and setups.
- Manage Active Directory domain user and computer accounts.
- Manage inventory of software licenses and hardware assets.
- Document IT operating procedures and end user documentation.
- Must excel at supporting users remotely using tools such as Teams, Slack and Zoom.
- Must have solid experience with the most recent versions of Microsoft Windows and some MacOS & Linux.
- Occasionally be available off hours for scheduled maintenance or offset work shifts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.