IT Support Analyst
5 days ago
...as part of a dedicated international IT Support team is to support a large team of experienced game developers and system engineers, and build a career in a cutting edge IT department. You will join the Improbable team, and focus on supporting the Midwinter Entertainment game studio in Seattle, WA and the larger Improbable team distributed across the US.
As an IT Support Analyst at Improbable you will be primarily responsible for helping support our development teams with a focus on high-level desktop and laptop hardware builds. You will need to use your experience in troubleshooting technical hardware, fixing system issues, maintaining onboarding processes, managing access control and will often be assisting in the deployment of global IT initiatives across our international office locations.
Areas for Impact
We’re working to leverage the latest hardware systems and cloud hosting technologies in order to manage, build and support our organization. Our common goal is to enable Improbable to meet our development goals by accelerating IT systems and services worldwide.
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following
- Demonstrable experience in managing support issues within a development environment
- Good knowledge of Windows, Linux and macOS
- Solid system administration skills such as account management, permissions, log analysis and security
- Good levels of exposure to new custom-built PC hardware and procurement
- An inherent drive for helping others and able to comfortably work in a tight-knit team
- Sound knowledge of networking infrastructure, deployment, and maintenance
- Travel as-needed
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.