21 days ago
Teamwork & Collaboration
• Contribute to IT teams’ goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
• Mentor other IT Operations Support personnel on hardware and software problem analysis and resolution.
• Assist IT System Operations Admins, IT Team Lead and other team members in testing, implementing, and documenting of projects and tasks.
• Provide guidance on resolving complex issues raised by end-users and other members of IT Operations Support.
• Understand and assist as Technical POC for IT Operation Support staff in issues related to network, systems and storage.
• Adhering to company policies and procedures to help administer the IT operations in technical and people management concerns.
• Provide technical support using Jira ticketing system in the use of computer hardware and software.
• Provide support to other sites depending on the remote capability and scope.
• Assist and support Regional and Global IT Operations on per need basis during project implementation.
• Understands ITIL process and incorporate its best practices on tasks being performed.
• Analyze, identify and resolve complex business and or technical problems requiring detailed knowledge of systems and applications.
• Investigating and solving problems related to local area networks / wide area network performance, connectivity and related issues.
• Maintain and configure hardware and software systems according to company policies.
• Perform workstation deployments and moves by installing, monitoring and supporting functions of desktop operating systems and related applications.
• Create, edit and disable digital identity accounts, switch respective security levels.
• Perform routine monitoring and inspection of network and server systems.
• Test network and server systems to verify functionality and performance.
• Perform hardware and software upgrades to achieve optimum performance levels.
• Provide technical support to servers, networks, telephones, and other computing platforms.
• Identify scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
• Participate in business and technical IT solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement, and conversions.
• Understand and maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
• Manage own projects/tasks as required by the business.
• Provide evaluation on third-party products and IT vendors for quality and technical compatibility.
End-user Care & Communication
• Interact with the customer to gain an understanding of the business requirements, technical context in line with organizational strategic direction.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other IT teams in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
• Confirm and prioritize project plans and deliverables with the customer.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all company departments in resolving any functionality issues with business systems.
Results, Quality & Continuous Improvement
• Create, edit and maintain the IT documentation, processes and policies.
• Analyze and identify trends in issues reported and propose preventive solutions.
• Conceptualize, design, construct, test, and implement process improvements to streamline IT daily tasks.
• Participate in research and stay current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
• Assist in overseeing and organizing IT inventory, maintenance & testing and quality documentation.
Experienced in any (at least 4):
- Backup and Recovery
- Windows Server Administration
- Network Administration
- Good understanding Firewall Administration
- MS Office 365 Administration
- Virtualization technology: Hyper-V / VMWare
- Storage Administration
- Software Deployment Tools
- Administration of overall IT infrastructure
- People Management
- Infrastructure best practices
- Project Management
Advantageous in having:
- Linux Administration
- Scripting (PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc)
- Automation and Configuration Management (PDQ, WSUS, SCCM, WDS)
- Technical Certification (ITIL, Microsoft Certificates, etc)
- Experience in the videogame industry
• Mid to High degree of problem-solving skills
• Good understanding of people, management processes, and customers’ needs.
• Experienced in providing IT solutions in a fast-paced environment
• An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
• Customer Service oriented
• Keen eye for detail and thoroughness.
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Good verbal and written English communication skill (virtual / face-to-face)
• Proactive and autonomous in completing tasks
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Great Place to Work Certified (August 2022-2023)
- Healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits in the market
- Hybrid to Remote setup