This job might no longer be available.
IT Project Co-ordinator (ITSM Programme) - 12 Months FTC
6 months ago
Job Summary: Please note this is a 12 months Full Time Contract role.
The role of IT Project Co-ordinator supports the ITSM Project Team and the leading IT Project Manager ensuring the delivery of projects across the ITSM Programme.
Working alongside the Head of ITSM and IT Project Manager the Project Co-ordinator will provide day to day project support and organisation across ITSM workstreams as guided.
This role is a critical support function that will contribute towards project delivery ensuring projects are delivered on time, meetings targets and contributing towards continuous operational efficiency and service delivery improvements.
- Supports the lead Project Manager with assigned workstreams providing project status updates and reporting any risk, issues or constraints.
- Manages assigned project schedules, monitors and controls progress and is accountable for delivery against agreed targets ensuring success / quality criteria is met.
- Tracks team task and actions and ensures project goals and deliverables are met as expected, as defined in the project requirements.
- Updates the project RAID register, tracking any assumptions, dependencies and decisions.
- Identifies issues, pro-actively seeking guidance taking recommended corrective action.
- Escalates risks and issues that arise in a project to the lead Project Manager.
- Supports the solutions delivery team facilitating sprint reviews, daily stand-ups and ensuring tasks move through the workflow from ‘To Do’ into ‘Done’.
Group IT Director, Head of IT Operations, Head of IT Service Management Head of Project Management
Knowledge & Experience:
- IT background with involvement in Service Management solution delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency of the ITIL framework and ITIL best practice.
- Proficient using the Atlassian suite of Tools including Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working to implement and support the continuous development and deployment of new technology and services specifically ITSM Platforms – Jira Service Desk or Service Now.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Is detail orientated and thorough ensuring accuracy.
- A logical thinker and solutions driven.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, autonomy and ownership of assign work streams.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to facilitate team co-ordination.
- Is well practiced in project co-ordinating and keeping to a project plan.
- Can strategically and logically introduce and apply systems and best practice.
- Demonstrates a natural ability as team leader steering projects forward to completion.
- An understanding of key project management principles, a project lifecycle and project terminology.
- Experience in IT Operations, ITIL and/or ITSM processes and methodologies.
- Experience working directly with technical & tool development teams.
- Experience working to support the development and deployment of new technology and services.
- Experience managing production pipelines and workflow ensuring successful delivery.
- Experience working with global/remote teams and delivering global projects.
- Prince 2, Agile, PMI or similar accreditation, ITIL V3/4 or similar
Project management methodologies techniques
Project Management tools / software
Experience using the Atlassian suite plugins such as Big Picture
Passion for computer games