This job might no longer be available.
IT PMO Manager, Corporate and Enterprise Apps
4 months ago
Job Title:IT PMO Manager, Corporate and Enterprise Apps
Activision Blizzard is seeking a high performing Manager to join the Global IT PMO and support our Corporate and Enterprise application portfolio.
You will be leading a team of driven program managers in addition to managing a wide-ranging portfolio of projects encompassing numerous IT program areas across ABK. The ideal candidate is a highly organized leader skilled in managing teams, has excellent communication skills, and has a solid understanding /experience working with enterprise technologies and development teams. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
The primary function of this role is to ensure the successful management and execution of IT products and projects within the ABK IT portfolio while providing management and mentorship to the PM team. In addition, the IT PMO Manager will also be expected to directly manage large and complex strategic initiatives across the enterprise while consistently raising PM standards. This position will interface closely with executives, IT and business stakeholders, product designers and software engineers to deliver innovative solutions for ABK. Familiarity with IT technology, corporate IT and enterprise applications (ERP, EPM, HCM etc.), and technical project management methodologies are requirements for being successful in this role.
As a Global PMO Manager, you will demonstrate the following skills consistently at a high level:
- Produce effective results: Ensure IT and Enterprise Applications portfolio, project goals, objectives and organizational milestones are achieved on schedule
- Build and maintain effective relationships with resources, stakeholders, colleagues, and leaders.
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership of products and/or programs including concept inception, delivery, and adoption.
- Communicate effectively and clearly with stakeholders of all levels by tailoring your message to the audience
- Requirements gathering: Continuously work with leadership and customers to collect comprehensive requirements and work with technical teams to translate them into the necessary workstreams
- Set a positive example daily by providing guidance, thinking globally, bringing people together and actively mentoring other members of the team
- Build and execute plans to develop talent in the organization
- Partner engagement: Understand when to engage, who to engage and the appropriate method depending on the situation
- Influence: Leverage relationships and other soft skills to influence without authority
- Drives for full inclusion of every team member
- Perform performance appraisals, mid-year calibrations, timesheet management, compensation planning and act as the advocate for implementing company directives
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the IT organization and spearheading the execution
- A minimum of 3 years direct management or equivalent experience driving applications and technical teams
- A minimum of 8 years proven experience managing applications and technology projects and products
- Understanding of large-scale global Implementation projects, technical projects, terminology, and technologies
- Able to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to break down and drive highly complex technical projects into clear and achievable milestones
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, and oral and written communication skills
- Passion for learning and managing new technologies
- Expert knowledge of Product and Project Management methodologies and conversant IT service management (ITIL) standards.
- Exceptional leadership skills that include, but are not limited to selection, performance management, talent planning, and development and recognition
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- Experience with the Atlassian product suite
- Experience with Oracle EBS, Workday, Oracle EPM, GCP , Tableau etc.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Scrum Master, Product Owner and/or Product Management Certifications
- Experience of working with geographically dispersed teams.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™ and our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe.
A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®," "World's Best Employers," as well as "Most Admired Companies." In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.