16 days ago
Our company at the heart of Tactical RPG :
Specialising in tactical role-playing games (Tactical RPGs), Tactical Adventures is a video game development and publishing studio created in Paris in July 2018.
You can already roll the dice and create your characters in our first game: Solasta: Crown Of The Magister, published in May 2021.
Our team of experts and enthusiasts is currently split between Paris and Lyon. We plan to remain a studio on a human scale.
We’re part of the Kepler Interactive group, with access to exceptional operational support and cross-pollination between outstanding teams, whilst retaining full total artistic independence.
The job in a nutshell:
As part of its expansion, TACTICAL ADVENTURES is looking to add an IT Officer to its ranks.
We are looking for a talented IT Officer, who will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing our IT infrastructure. This standalone role has full accountability for IT across the studio in France, reporting to our UK investors Kepler.
Whilst also being part of the Kepler Group IT team, from whom you can draw on for support and share best practice.
The role will suit someone who enjoys variety in their role, being able to provide hands-on day to day support the studio, ensuring you are providing excellent service to enable our team to focus on their work. Here you will do a bit of everything, operating autonomously, whilst having the support of the Kepler Group IT team, that can provide help or advice when needed.
As part of It Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Using your expertise to maintain and improve our tooling and connections between IT services to improve efficiency and reduce errors.
- Ensuring seamless user support through managing our helpdesk, FreshService.
- Overseeing the maintenance, configuration, and business continuity of IT services.
- You'll be the driving force behind post-mortems and root cause analyses for service outages, implementing and conducting robust backup procedures
- Monitoring service uptime for uninterrupted business operations.
- Managing automation and tool to improve management of our endpoints through Intune/Gsuite.
- Be proactive in ensuring the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability and security.
- Owning projects, overseeing them from start to finish with accountability for establishing project milestones and deliverables.
- Keep the IT documentation and knowledge base up to date.
- Supporting vendor relationships for IT services.
What we’re looking for from you:
- As you’ll be accountable for IT services within the studio, we are looking for you to bring a good level of previous experience in a similar role.
- You are a doer, you strive for excellence, and make every effort to unblock issues.
- You have a passion for automation and improving work efficiency
- You’ll have a good level of experience administering and using the Microsoft E5 suite & Gsuite
- Experience working from an ITSM tool, as you’ve read above we’re using FreshService but something similar would be great!
- Experience with Mimecast for email security, or another similar tool.
- Experience with endpoint security (SentinelOne, CheckPoint, Bitdefender, Windows Defender or similar)
- Creation of scripts to automate tasks in a language such as PowerShell
- Working knowledge of virtualization, AWS, VMWare, Proxmox or equivalent
- A good understanding of implementing of helpdesk and IT operations best practices, knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- A self-starter, ability to multitask, prioritize issues based on severity and work independently
- Maintain close attention to detail and follows a task to completion
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing in French nore English
- A good understanding of networking and localised infrastructure
What we can offer you:
- Competitive base salary which is reflective of the skills and experience you bring, coupled with what we expect you to deliver.
- You will have 25 day’s annual leave and 12 working time reduction days. You will also have all government holiday.
- You have two fixed teleworking days on Mondays and Fridays.
- Incentives may be envisaged by the company during the year.
- 50 % reimbursement of your travel costs or access to the sustainable mobility package
- We have a competitive company mutual insurance scheme: Alan Purple for all our employees.
- We offer employees meal vouchers through our service provider Swile.
- You can take part in our two annual teambuilding events, one in summer and the other in winter.
How can we support you?
We want to set you up for success and make our recruitment process as accessible as possible for you. In your application, feel free to let us know if you need anything to make your experience or environment more comfortable. We'll do our best to support you!
- First interview: HR / Production with Mr. GUIDI-RONTANI Armand HR Manager and Mrs. RONNEAU Eléonore Production Director of Tactical Adventures.
- Second – Technical Interview with SHAIKH Mubeen, IT Director and ANDERSON Jarryd Senior Group IT Manager from Kepler.
- Third and last fit interview: Mr. GIRARD Mathieu – CEO and Mr. KADAR Karim – Technical Director of Tactical Adventures
Don't meet all the requirements?
We care more about outcomes than ticking boxes, and we know the perfect person for the role often has a CV that's a little different.
Research shows that women are particularly less likely to apply if they don't meet all the criteria in a job listing. If you're second guessing yourself, we encourage you to get in touch anyway.
Don't quit before you've started!
Are you passionate about video games? Would you like to join a friendly studio bursting with energy and exciting projects?
If this sounds like the kind of adventure you're looking for, don't hesitate to send us your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.