Bucharest Bucharest ro
7 days ago
Your main mission
As an IT Manager, Business Solutions, you are working closely with Business Solutions management team under the direct responsibility of the Deputy Director in charge of Business Solutions Division.
You will play a role of Resource Manager and you are the voice of the management locally and are responsible of driving local resources based in Romania in collaboration with other IT Directors. As part of the management team, you have visibility on the department strategic vision and business domains roadmaps. You are responsible to ensure that the vision and objectives are shared with the local teams in Romania and Kiev, and to ensure coordination between local team leads to reach these objectives.
What you’ll do
As a team coordinator
- Coordinates and hold regular meetings with management team to understand department objectives and strategic vision;
- Coordinates and hold regular meetings with domains directors & managers to understand current and future challenges, domain roadmaps and ongoing issues;
- Build and maintain a communication management plan to ensure the strategic vision, challenges & roadmaps are properly communicated to local teams and local partners;
- Communicates organizational changes and teams update to relevant parties;
- Hold regular team meetings with local team leads to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding coordination or communication;
- Ensures staff allocation and optimization according to roadmaps, current priorities and resource requirements;
- Ensures coordination between local team leads to share on potential staffing issues or project dependencies constraints.
As a resource manager
- Responsible for resource management in order to ensure team engagement and team development in dotted line with Other IT Directors & Managers;
- Ensuring team development by setting goals and objectives (at team or individual level) aligned with strategic objectives;
- Organizing relevant training sessions if needed.
As a member of the management team , you may also punctually support / contribute to PMO initiatives within Business Solutions team.
What you’ll bring as experience
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience;
- Certification in project management preferred;
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality;
- Experience working in a global organization where partners and project team members are geographically dispersed;
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles;
- Availability for travelling abroad.
What you'll bring as a colleague
- Organization and efficiency;
- Leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Communication skills;
- Teamworking skills Experience working in a global organization.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.