This job might no longer be available.
8 months ago
You will be a part of the creation of a first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology with a gamification element, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a full-time IT Manager to join our dedicated team in Freiburg. We need your expertise in informational technology to ensure the smooth functionality of all technical devises in our company and would like you to be a part of our future.
- You will look after and take care of our VR and AR equipment
- You will support the setup of various IT projects
- You will support our development team with updates and new releases of our VR & AR software solutions
- You will ensure the smooth availability of IT equipment during presentations and customer visits
- You ensure a smooth running of the day-to-day technical work
- Completed IT Apprenticeship
- Enthusiasm for Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Self-assured appearance
- Hand-on working mentality
- Very good English skills
- Driving licence class B
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.