IT Hardware and Platform Specialist
Katowice Silesian Voivodeship Poland
3 days ago
Here for our local Keywords Studios Katowice IT Department we are looking for a person to join the team as a Hardware and Platform Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity for everybody who has a flair for IT and would like to operate within a vibrant company in the gaming industry with a possibility to grow and work with the most up-to-date gaming devices. You are a perfect candidate If you know how to set up, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot all possible gaming platforms, like PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PCs, or mobile devices. Some knowledge of networking and PC configuration might be required as well as some level of server support for DEBUG servers. The person will report directly to our local IT Manager. The workplace of Hardware and Platform Specialist is our Katowice Studio exclusively, remote work shall not be considered for this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unpacking new equipment
- Activating, setting up new hardware
- Preparing workstations (desks, cabling, hardware etc.)
- Labelling equipment
- Updating testing equipment
- Maintaining Testing Inventory
- Keeping hardware up to date and updating firmware
- Troubleshooting equipment in use
- Basic network troubleshooting
- And other related tasks if applicable
- Passionate about Gaming & Technologies
- Experience with all types of gaming platforms
- Fluent English
- Fluent Polish (mandatory)
- IT/networking skills will be beneficial
- Employment contract
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card refund
- Attractive salary
- Possibility to start immediately
- Free beverages & fresh fruits
- Friendly atmosphere
- Chill-out zone with video games
- Company parties
- Casual and fun work environment
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.