IT Financial Planning Analyst
Montreal QC ca
16 days ago
As the IT Financial Planning Analyst, you will join the coordination team of the Lives Games domain of Ubisoft IT. This domain is specializing in developing, integrating and monitoring technologies and infrastructure necessary to run the multiplayer operations of Ubisoft online games.
In this role, you will have several missions such as to facilitate the operational budgets for the NCSA projects in the domain; collaborate with various global Financial Planning teams, and other internal clients to deliver monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Produce and present budget analysis to top management in IT and other internal clients;
- Coordinate with IT Financial Planning (ITFP) teams and contribute to the different financial processes (monthly closings, referential reviews, services and price reviews);
- Analyze costs and help spot budget anomalies or financial risks by supporting various managers in with their budgets;
- Contribute to the automation, standardization and optimization of ITFP processes and activity reports;
- Implement relevant KPIs to monitor the financials of the domain;
- Engage in follow-ups of various providers and service managers.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economy or related;
- 4 years’ experience as a business controller, in financial audits or analysis in an IT environment.
Skills and Knowledge
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point;
- Programming skills such as VBA, Java, Web, or other is a plus;
- Knowledge of finance tools such as Anaplan, MicroStrategy, Tableau, HFM, or PeopleSoft is a plus;
- Details oriented, proactive and autonomous;
- Keen to handle responsibilities and deadlines;
- Strong analytical and synthesis capacities.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.