1 year ago
Keywords, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 50+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 6500+ employee strength. Lakshya & Babel, Keywords Studios are the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries based at India.
The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
- Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and maintaining workstation.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting of computer problems.
- Maintenance of PC Desktop Systems
- Installation of PC’s, Network printers over the Local Area Network.
- Installation and troubleshooting of software’s, including operating systems.
- Installation and Configuration of Office365 client software’s
- Keeping inventory of PC’s and other computer peripherals.
- IT Enablement for New Users in terms of System configuration, deployment & Email.
- Attending & Resolving Day to Day Desktop Calls.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Desktop, Laptops, Peripherals, Applications and Windows Operating System related issues.
- Basic Knowledge of Networking, VPN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and Antivirus, Jira related troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Perforce, Outlook configuration.
- Assertive communication skills (written/Verbal) with the ability to deal with users at all levels in organization and customer service orientation.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exposure on remote management tools and workflow.
- Ability to logically and effectively prioritize, schedule work and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.