This job might no longer be available.
IT Director – Transformation and Governance
16 days ago
As Director IT Transformation and Governance, your role will be to lead the transformation of IT Enterprise Governance, a group of 90-100 peers, to a product-centric approach. The IT department is responsible for a large portfolio of business applications that cover areas likefinance, sales, human resources, procurement and security.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining the roadmap, ensuring the technological vision of the department and maintaining the consistency of product management, development, support and operations processes while improving the Information Systems portfolio with more automation and digital disruption.
- Work on longer term strategic initiatives such as frameworks and technology that will apply to all development teams and increase quality as well as efficiency;
- Work collaboratively with IT product teams to accelerate product deliveries, drive automation, promote self-service tools and platforms while ensuring stable and consistent services;
- Oversee teams responsible for the design, implementation and health of shared services, infrastructure and platforms;
- Drive cutting edge technologies and modernization of existing infrastructure services;
- Work with engineering leadership to drive change for developer ownership and promote DevOps;
- Oversee the operational management of highly scalable, secure, and available infrastructure platforms, ensuring they can operate at all times;
- Collaborate with the technical teams to create best practices and promote reuse;
- Define core product design and intelligence processes and frameworks for the 30+ product teams;
- Define, share, lead and govern processes, frameworks and knowledge across all product teams;
- Manage an international team spread between Montreal, Paris, Bucharest and Shanghai and participate in the coaching and development of all team members.
- Significant experience in IT leadership roles, managing technical teams of architects/engineers and international teams;
- Strong understanding of technology, coding, scaling, testing, and service operations while contributing effectively to technical conversations;
- Knowledge of what is required to build modern platforms, service frameworks, APIs and architectures;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycle (SDLC); andstrong understanding of DevOps and knowledge of tools;
- Strong creative and analytical problem solving skills, strong sense of responsibility and initiative.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.