IT Audit Supervisor
9 days ago
Job Title:IT Audit Supervisor
Job Title: IT Audit Supervisor
Reporting To: IT Audit Manager
Department: Finance / Accounting
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
- Plan and execute IT SOX testing, IT operational audits and integrated audits.
- Draft high-quality, impactful audit reports.
- Track and follow-up on the implementation of management’s action plans to address identified control gaps.
- Communicate/engage regularly with IT Audit/Technology community to thoroughly understand current IT Audit/Technology developments and risks, and anticipate changes arising from both internal and external factors.
- Proactively identify IT risks and process improvement opportunities.
- Positively support knowledge sharing and thought leadership within Internal Audit, and with external networks, to capture value from best practice opportunities.
- Build a strong network and relationships with business and technology stakeholders.
- Work with process owners as a partner to develop solutions to issues and provide guidance on areas of change within the business.
We’re looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a passion for IT audit. IT and the video game industry are very dynamic, and the right candidate should be someone looking to develop their skills and constantly evolve over time.
- You are a highly technical auditor with natural curiosity.
- IT audit experience with a Big 4 accounting/consulting environment and/or experience conducting IT Audits in a multi-national company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Information Assurance, or a related field.
- Industry recognized certification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred.
- Advanced technical understanding of IT processes - including applications and infrastructure, cybersecurity, change control, asset management, disaster recovery, data privacy, and IT risk assessment.
- Excellent understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, information security, general IT controls, application controls and technology risks.
- Knowledge of risk and controls frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, ISO27000 and CIS.
- Ability to develop, design, and execute IT audits using a risk-based approach.
- Familiarity with Oracle Database and Oracle R12 is a must.
- Good project management and organization skills; ability to multitask.
- Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging senior stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to develop and write meaningful reports and presentations.
- Operating in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment, you must be able to acclimate and add value quickly.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.