Human Resources (HR) Manager (Mexico)
14 days ago
Please submit resumes in English
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
The HR Manager will be joining a global team of highly dedicated professionals providing world class service to the video games industry internationally. The ideal candidate would be an accomplished HR professional with demonstrated success in a variety of HR functions. Direct experience of the video games market would be advantageous. We are looking for someone who can support Studio Managers, first level managers and employees seeking guidance on people and business related topics. The successful candidate will deliver a full spectrum of HR deliverables that align with the businesses' strategic goals.
This role will begin as a Work From Home position, but once COVID restrictions are lifted, it will transition to being completely on-Site in the Mexico City, Mexico studio.
This is not an exhaustive list of functions, responsibilities may vary dependent on the need of the role and changing business environment.
- Implement HR procedures, policies, and best practices
- Serve as an advisor and confidante to business leaders, helping them navigate the complexity of building, retaining and growing their teams.
- Heavy employee relations experience with ability to create and implement sustainable solutions
- Identify and aggregate training needs within the business, region, or geography supported; you develop implementation plans to address the training needs identified, and partner with peer HR disciplines in developing and coordinating respective trainings as needed
- Assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership
- Build the systems that ensure employee happiness, career growth, and retention.
- Act as liaison between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Partner with leaders to align HR deliverables with business strategy, which includes bringing best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making
- Lead the communication and rollout of HR programs and projects
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned which may include cross-team initiatives
- Manage a small team of HR Professionals to support HR US & LATAM Region
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Expert Excel, PowerPoint, and HRIS system skills
- Expert knowledge of employment law and HR best practices.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships across all levels and functions.
- Proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, and constantly changing environment.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet deadlines.
- Able to work across National and International time zones.
- Able to travel up to 10-15%, work remotely and on various sites as needed.
- Excellent/Advanced English skills
- Ability to work in fast pace
- Quick results oriented
Possibility to grow within the company.