This job might no longer be available.
Human Resources Assistant - (Temporary)
9 months ago
Rooster Teeth Productions is looking for a temporary Human Resources (HR) Assistant to join our Human Resources team in Austin, TX! The HR Assistant will have a wide range of responsibilities that are detail-oriented and deadline driven. The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of Human Resources.
- Support employees by responding to basic questions including verifications of employment, benefits inquiries, access to various systems, etc.
- Assist with employment offer processes including communicating to new hires and internal departments
- Assist in preparing materials for new hire and benefit orientations.
- Maintains confidential filing (electronic and hardcopy), record-keeping, and records management systems.
- Provide reports and other materials for company meetings and culture initiatives as needed
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources department.
- 1-3 years of Administrative experience.
- High standard of attention to detail and maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, Docusign, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work.
- Operate with high integrity and accountability.
- Superior communication and analytical skills.
- A self-starter with a strong desire to succeed and to grow both personally and professionally.
Benefits + Perks:
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com
hub and 3 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com