This job might no longer be available.
Head of Strategic Partnerships, SEA
3 months ago
The Singapore team oversees not only Singapore but the Southeast Asia region (Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Taiwan). With teams in Esports, publishing, and strategy, Riot Games Singapore is dedicated to building unique player experiences.
As Head of Strategic Partnerships, SEA, you will be the owner of our strategic partnerships and business development strategy. You will be a member of the Southeast Asian leadership team and work with department heads to provide player value through unique and creative partnerships across the region. You will oversee the delivery of our Esports revenue goals and ensure that these goals are aligned with the goals of the broader team.
- Lead and promote the ongoing development of Riot’s strategic and commercial partnerships across Southeast Asia and Taiwan .
- Manage the development of strategic programs on essential areas of focus that could accelerate and further diversify our growth
- Develop an understanding of strategic partners’ business goals, strategic programs, and current issues relevant to their business and industry
- Identify and execute business partnerships by engaging and managing third-party agencies or direct relationships
- Work with internal parties and external vendors to ensure professional execution of partnership activities
- Monitor the larger environment, industry and technological developments to guide partners through potential issues and opportunities, and provide corresponding solutions and recommendations
- Gather data and feedback from multiple development teams to help influence and guide the projects of multiple development teams based on relevant intelligence
- Assess the health and composition of the team; enthusiastically work toward cohesion gains across the board
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience .
- 8+ years of work experience in business development, investment banking, management consulting or similar environment
- 3+ years partnerships or sales experience in Southeast Asia, Hong Kong or Taiwan
- Experience partnering with large-scale vendors/organizations
- Strong experience collaborating with different departments
- Business proficiency in Chinese or Thai
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children plus Life Insurance, Parental Leave and short-term/long-term disability. Riot will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, Health Fund and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games. For this position, you will also be able to enjoy a monthly food and phone allowance.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.