This job might no longer be available.
Head of Creator Marketing
San Francisco, CA
3 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Imagine being a part of a team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions, where every team member is an important voice in the decision-making process. Twitch is looking for an enthusiastic Head of Creator Marketing to guide our strategy and campaign execution, focusing on driving value for our content creators. You will join a fast-growing, quickly evolving Marketing team, with high visibility projects to our community and creators, so the ability to help out on many projects will be crucial. You have experience using operational excellence, creativity, and analytics to achieve results.
You will think and act strategically - from the creation of plans, to the execution, and analysis of impact. You will be a self-starter , comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment , and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail . You need to be passionate about measuring results and returns on investment. You will be known for trying new things and identifying areas of scale and influence. Additionally, you will have an ability to be creative, to initiate and launch creator-forward marketing partnerships and programs, thrive in a fast-paced environment , and support aggressive timelines.
The Head of Creator Marketing will directly report to the Director of Community and Creator Marketing and manage the Creator Marketing Managers across Creator Marketing projects and efforts to assist with other teams.
As the Head of Creator Marketing for Twitch, in close relationship with Partnerships and Community teams, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Implement and measure the effectiveness of creator campaigns that drive positive brand perception and awareness, engagement, and retention for Twitch.
- Execute an excellent content strategy machine across the entire creator journey by using internal Twitch owned and operated marketing channels and external marketing and communication channels.
- Develop insight-driven, community facing narratives that highlight the mutual benefits of streaming on Twitch.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic level by generating bold and fresh ideas for growth and engagement and at the tactical level through strong end-to-end campaign development and program management. Collaborate closely with broader marketing and partner teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- 7+ years experience in integrated campaign management, content marketing, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment .
- 3+ years experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver marketing campaigns and projects on time, on budget, and with measurable impact.
- 3+ years experience with consumer marketing and marketing campaigns.
- Superior communication and analytical skills , including strong ability to solve ambiguous problems .
- Excellent organization , project management, and problem-solving skills .
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience applying diverse perspectives, technologies, and organizations to guide storytelling.
- An entrepreneurial drive , proven ability to influence others . You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and environment .
- Experience marketing live services or subscription programs.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- 2+ years experience managing teams and direct reports.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities and Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc .)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.