HR Operations Specialist
18 days ago
A. HR operations
Administers processes relating to:
- Hiring: preparation of employment contracts; creation of P-file and record in HRIS; application of Employment Pass and Dependent Pass; Disbursement of relocation benefits;
- Employment milestones: administrative support for employment confirmation, promotion, annual salary review, bonus payments, change of job family, and disciplinary actions;
- Employee Data: Maintenance of employee personal data; renewal of Employment Pass & Dependent Pass; generation of employment verification letters
- Exit: administration of resignations; final salary calculation and tax filing; exit clearance and cancelation of work pass.
B. Payroll administration
- Prepares monthly instruction for payroll vendor; ensures prompt and correct payments and deductions in compliance with company policies and statutory requirements.
- Ensures prompt statutory submissions (CPF, IR21) and annual e-filing of IR8A.
- Ensures timely and accurate submission of government claims, e.g. NS make-up pay, government paid maternity/paternity leave and childcare leave etc.
- Coordinates with Finance team to facilitate proper posting of monthly payroll and HR expenses
C. Employee Benefits & Services
- Assist in the administration of the following:
- Annual Leaves and other absences: Annual entitlement refresh; updates and adjustments for international mobility employees; answers staff queries on entitlement and policy; encashment of unused leave to resigned employees
- Medical, dental and other insurance: Annual enrolment exercise (benefits upgrades/downgrades, enrolment of dependents to corporate plan), enrolment of new employees and deletion of resigned staff;
- Flexible benefits account: Annual entitlement refresh; set up account and entitlement for new employees, closure of account for resigned employees
- Long Service Awards & Goodwill gifts (e.g. new-born baby gift, get-well soon hampers)
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or a related field of study
- Preferably at least 2 years of related work experience, possess solid knowledge of Singapore HR & Employment regulations. Fresh graduates may apply to join at an entry level position.
- Conscientious, organized worker with an eye for details. Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- High level of professional integrity in dealing with confidential data.
- Dependable and able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors on July 2008 as Ubisoft’s 18th internal development studio. Located in Fusionopolis (a state-of-the-art Infocomm Technology and Media hub) Ubisoft Singapore is recognized today as one of Asia’s premier game development studios. It now employs a multi-national team of 300 highly talented employees that comprise of a core team of Ubisoft veterans as well as a fast growing development team ranging from recent graduates to industry professionals.
Over the past eight years, the full-fledged development studio co-developed major AAA titles such as Assassin’s Creed® II, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands®, Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood, Assassin’s Creed® Revelations, Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed IV® Black Flag™, Assassin’s Creed® Rogue, Assassin’s Creed® Unity, and most recently, Assassin’s Creed® Syndicate. Ubisoft Singapore pioneered the development of naval battle gameplay and water technology – elements first introduced in Assassin’s Creed IV® Black Flag™ which have since become a staple feature in the Assassin’s Creed® franchise. Ubisoft Singapore is currently hard at work as the lead studio for an unannounced project on console and PC.
To learn more about Ubisoft Singapore, please visit www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/singapore.aspx.