HR Operations Manager
7 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are seeking an HR Operations Manager to join our team at Rockstar North in Edinburgh, Scotland. The ideal candidate will be analytically minded, meticulously organized, and will have experience managing and leading HR Operations for a complex organization. This position will support the Senior Manager of HR Operations.
WHAT WE DO
- We continuously provide expertise across HR Operations including areas relating to HRIS/employee data, benefits & compensation, business intelligence & HR analytics, and compliance & policy management.
- We work to implement global HR Operations strategies across our 5 UK locations.
- We always seek to deliver improvements across our HRIS and internal processes.
- Manage day-to-day HR operational activities, ensuring all queries are dealt with and escalating any complex queries to the Senior HR Manager.
- Partner with our multiple stakeholders across the operational spectrum in both Rockstar and T2, including payroll, benefits, immigration, legal and compliance.
- Manage and provide support and guidance to the North HR Operational team.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for HR systems, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for being the gatekeeper of our HRIS including ensuring the integrity of employee data.
- Responsible for data governance to ensure the highest degree of data quality.
- Responsible for data maintenance for the employee life cycle.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and metrics.
- Develop process to identify data integrity issues.
- Project manage all HRIS implementations.
- Establish and implement HR data audit protocols.
- Provide training to all users including non-HR staff.
- Develop data maintenance procedures, guidelines & documentation across the UK.
- Focus on continuous improvement efforts to identify efficiencies and continue to streamline processes, while ensuring data accuracy for all stakeholders.
- Drive communications on process and system improvements with our HR teams/partners across the UK.
- Monitor legislation and legal provisions that may affect HR operational processes and ensure Rockstar is in legal compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in HR and employment law.
- 5+ years minimum of HR experience directly supporting a client group or business unit in HR operations (areas including payroll, benefits, HRIS management, global mobility).
- Progressive senior professional or leadership experience in HR.
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Workday, providing HR metrics and analytics.
- Experience setting up internal people policies, systems, and procedures.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize actions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and to juggle several tasks/projects.
- Degree in HR or relevant field required.
- Must be very detail-oriented and have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence change & process improvements.
- Ability to multi-task with a strong attention for detail and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and credibility across internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to find discreet ways to operate and work on confidential and sensitive tasks in an open office setting.
- A sense of ownership, initiative, and drive.
- Confidentiality, diplomacy, and commitment to the needs of Rockstar are essential.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Passion for Rockstar and our games.
- Previous HR experience within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music – would be beneficial.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.