This job might no longer be available.
26 days ago
We are seeking a dedicated HR Manager to join our recently established Boston office and contribute to the creation of a conducive environment for our diverse and skilled team to thrive. If you're dedicated to maintaining top-notch HR standards, possess a proactive and organized approach, and find fulfilment in connecting with individuals from diverse backgrounds, we encourage you to share your resume.
- Support studio leadership in establishing effective HR processes and addressing people management matters.
- Engage in global HR initiatives requiring coordination across different regions and locations.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment processes for our North America offices, employing various selection strategies.
- Coordinate recruitment and Employer Branding (EB) campaigns, representing the studio at job fairs and public events.
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a seamless transition into the organization.
- Manage compensation & benefits practices, overseeing documentation flow (agreements, requests, etc.).
- Stay updated on local HR laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements and uphold company standards.
- Foster close collaboration with the HR teams in Europe, contributing to a unified and supportive global HR community.
- Collaborate with the finance/accounting team on payroll processing to ensure accuracy.
- Work with the Europe-based Training Team to develop a North American approach to identifying and addressing skills or knowledge gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the HR field, with at least 3 years in managerial roles.
- Professional experience gained in the gaming or technology industry.
- Proficient in conducting various types of interviews with hands-on experience in diverse selection processes.
- Knowledgeable about HR best practices, federal and state employment laws, and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong organizational abilities.
- Innovative thinking and a steadfast commitment to applying best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment with excellent time-management skills.
- Experience working with ADP HR/Payroll Software.
Nice to Have:
- Passion for video games.
- Good understanding of the specifics of the North American gamedev market.
- Working knowledge of Canadian HR laws and best practices.
- Displayed commitment to continuous professional growth through the pursuit of industry certifications like SPHR or similar.
- Experience gained working in an international setting and collaborating with teams across different locations, time zones, and cultural backgrounds.
This job requires working in Boston, US.
Working mode: in-office in a hybrid or full-time capacity.
- Comprehensive Medical Package Fully Paid By The Company
- 401(k) Plan With Generous Company Match Percentage
- 20 days of paid vacation per year (26 days after 2 years of working at CD PROJEKT RED).
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. Want to dive deeper into our company’s culture? Explore our social media and check out our YouTube channel where we share behind-the-scenes insights and stories direct from our team members!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.