HR Manager (M/F/X)
8 days ago
Who are we?
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying hyper-casual games, like our number 1 game Parking Jam! Based at our Berlin HQ, our teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded more than 300 million times across iOS and Android.
Proudly backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason, we are going through an exciting time of expansion. We are looking for an HR Manager, to be based in Berlin, to support our growing teams both within the studio and remote. You will be responsible for all day to day HR needs and we are ideally looking for someone who is keen to enhance their skills and experience within a diverse and varied HR role.
What you will do:
- Act as a first HR point of contact for employee and welfare queries
- Help oversee employee onboarding both in Berlin as well as remote
- Advise on and handle employee relations as well as casework and understand when and where to seek managerial or legal support/advice
- Advise, coach and support management on ER, disciplinary, and performance management issues/reviews
- Maintain and accurately process documentation as well as employee information on our HR Systems
- Manage all remuneration logistics
- Manage staff attendance, absence and holiday systems
- Manage all on-boarding, probation periods and off boarding processes
- Manage all benefits and supporting staff incentives
- Apply knowledge and experience to help identify ways to improve HR processes and procedures
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years HR experience, preferably within a fast moving tech start up or gaming environment
- Excellent understanding of current German Labor Laws and best practice
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize workload, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Adaptable and confident dealing with various stakeholders of all levels
- You have the ability to work effectively in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment and solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Why you will love Popcore:
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- Hybrid working model
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- A team that is entrepreneurial in spirit, knowledgeable, and fun
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas and taking a new approach that’s shattering pay walls
- Perks: Comprehensive bonus scheme, stock options, company pension and Health Insurance schemes, full visa support, relocation service including coverage of your first month rent in Berlin, reimbursement of your BVG ticket (reimbursement of an e-scooter or bike rental in the times of COVID), free daily lunch, including onsite snacks and treats.
If this sounds like it ticks all your boxes, stop reading and apply now!
Please don't worry if you don't have an up to date resume just send it along and one of our talent team will be in touch.