HR Information System Analyst Trainee
6 days ago
This job aims to drive the development progress of HR Information Systems to meet HR operation needs efficiently with a developing vision.
This internship could develop your knowledge in HR functions and help you understand how HR department is working, the liaisons between different sub-functions and the impacts on each other as a cycle.
What you will do:
- Realize the "listed functions-to-be-developed" from ideas to documentation or even go-live.
- Understand the business needs;
- Structure and detail the development documentation.
- Follow up closely the development progress to make the function go-live.
What you should be equipped with:
- Major in Computer Science, Information System etc.
- Self-Learning, Research skills, Fluent Written English, Technical Writing.
- Information System Structure, Excel, Access, HTML.
- A plus of Knowledge in Microsoft Platform Applications (PowerApps, PowerBI, Flow, Sharepoint Online).
- R or Python.
- Can last for 3 to 6 months.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is a world leading independent publisher of video games. It has the presence of 29 studios in 19 countries, with its worldwide best-selling franchises of Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s, Far Cry, Rayman and many others.
Ubisoft Shanghai is the core development site of Ubisoft in the Asia Pacific region. Since its establishment in 1996, the studio, as well as it's 400 some members have been committed to delivering the finest quality contents, both for AAA, online and mobile titles. Also, the studio monitors its digital operations in China and its network infrastructure in Asia.
To learn more, please visit: www. www.ubisoftgroup.com