2 months ago
From the beginning of your journey with us, you will focus on upgrading & alignment of our Department’s HR Processes & Practices, in line with our vision, mission and values.
• Reviewing HR processes and ensuring effective implementation within the business;
• Undertaking briefings with team leaders to roll out various HR initiatives;
• Advising managers on the performance management policy, procedure and process;
• Supporting managers/team leaders to conduct probation and performance reviews;
• Effectively implementing the performance framework within the departments;
• Assisting managers in dealing with performance and capability issues;
• Participating to the set up of training needs, Identifying opportunities, choosing the best approach and organizing the training based on the company’s characteristics.
Rewarding and Recognition, Engagement and Office Life
• Assisting the management team to promoting various reward and recognition initiatives;
• Facilitate and work as a focal contact point in motivation & engagement initiatives;
• Grow and maintain a collaborative and engaging work culture and environment.
• Reviewing job requirements and undertaking job evaluation exercises in conjunction with line managers;
• Working with line managers to design job descriptions and competency based interviews;
• Supporting line managers to undertake various competency based interviews;
• Onboarding new hires;
• Managing exit processes;
• Managing various recruitment statistics;
• Previous experience in Human Resources field;
• Communication Skills;
• Negotiation Skills;
• Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle;
• Ability to build professional working relationships at all levels;
• Excellent problem solving skills;
• Strong work ethic;
• Competent user of MS Office packages;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Self motivated, driven and results orientated;
• Organised and able to work in a methodical manner.
Why join us:
What do you say about joining not just any gaming studio, but a dynamic powerhouse for extraordinary gaming experiences? Since we first opened our gates in Bucharest, we seem to have found the perfect ingredients to create the right work environment: cultural diversity, enthusiasm, boldness, mutual trust, kindness and a constant need for self-improvement.
Not only do we value work efficiency, but we also know the importance of corporate social responsibility. That is why we regularly get involved in various projects that help us give back to our community. More than that, we let our surroundings inspire us to great lengths. We consider ourselves craftsmen of our respective trade and take pride in striving to achieve the best in our work, while also having fun and enjoying the ride. Our mission is to perfect our craft continuously and to create the best mobile gaming experiences, appreciated by our fans all over the world. We put the players ahead of anything else and we want our games to always provide the best experience, no matter the platform. Quality is our commitment.
On top of that, being part of our team means access to various social benefits, including a medical insurance package, gym and swimming pool access and also on site cervical massages and eye exams. Our offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package with lots of career-development opportunities. Oh, and we have short Fridays, in order to allow our employees to invest in their hobbies.
So, are you ready to join the game and be a part of a dynamic,challenging and motivating working environment within a fast growing company? We are so looking forward to meeting you! Apply now if you think you are a good fit!
What Gameloft can offer you even more?
- Lunch tickets.
- Short Friday.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex for when it will be safe to return, until then - complete WFH support.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.ro
Could you tell us your opinion about us by answering this Survey?
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audienceof 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partnerwith major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ over 3 600 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.