HR Coordinator (temporary)
8 days ago
Job Title:HR Coordinator (temporary)
Job Title: HR Coordinator (Temporary)
Reporting To: Sr. HR Generalist
Department: Human Resources
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for day-to-day human resource maintenance across specific business groups and/or functions. Our goal is to ensure exceptional customer service in responding to questions and resolving issues, and providing general support to our ABHR Corporate Functions team of HR Business Partners.
Please note, this a 6-month, temporary role.
- Process employee lifecycle HR transactions for a specific group and/or function to include but not limited to new hire, employee changes, payroll, and separations.
- Initiate, enter, and manage employee changes, promotions, exits, etc. on behalf of the ABHR business partners
- Assist with reporting on annual cyclical processes such as performance appraisal or compensation planning
- Answer client group/HR questions and resolve issues ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction
- Responsible for creation of new organizational charts as needed, as well as the ongoing maintenance of existing org charts using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
- Manage employee offboarding/exits for ABHR client groups
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of HR programs, plans, policies, and processes, payroll, and HR systems
- Improve process efficiency across the HR Operations and AB HRBP teams, including transitioning processes to other HR Operations team members and/or automation
- Maintain HR Records to include personnel files and other employee documents
- Create, provide, and distribute documents, agreements, and letters as requested
- Follow Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) and process workflows. Participate and contribute to the proactive review and implementation of process improvements
- Provide ad hoc HR Reporting support to gather and analyze data for the HR team (e.g. compensation reports, headcount, contract end dates, engagement surveys, etc)
- Partner with HRIS on supporting tools/systems and troubleshooting issues
- Meet and exceed performance and service level metrics for timeliness, accuracy, and customer service
- Build and verify distribution lists for Internal Communications, with added support from the ABHR team
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years as a HR coordinator, HR Assistant, and/or HRIS/Reporting supporting an extremely fast paced HR department
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with an interest in an HR career path
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Knowledge of HR processes and data and experience with HR systems
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic project management skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Detail oriented and excellent follow through skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with Workday and Visio a plus
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.