HR Business Partner
6 days ago
Your life at Ubi
As HR Business Partner, you will act as an ally to the allocated business line and project. You will be embedding the studio HR strategy into day-to-day work and you will be providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business.
The main impact areas of the HR Business Partner are related to:
- The business strategy, by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes
- Building a strong relationship within the project team, while bringing specialist and generalist knowledge and expertise in multiple HR areas of expertise
- Facilitating and supporting annual people processes: performance management, succession planning, talent management, development, total rewards, action planning based on company surveys
- You constantly align with the managers on project needs, in terms of headcount and capabilities and follow-up on the roadmap
- You work with the Talent Acquisition Lead and team members to identify the business needs and plan hiring accordingly
- You cascade the timelines and educate the business on the end-to-end process
- You facilitate calibration sessions where needed and support ongoing alignment conversations
- You coach the directors, project managers and people leads to support them delivering their responsibility in the process
Talent Management & Succession planning
- You work with the business leaders to identify the Core Team Members and ensure regular engagement sessions are facilitated with them
- You deploy the key people processes, such as identification of key people (key potential, key performers, high potential etc.); identification of successors for key positions, ensuring there are succession plans in place for the identified people, etc.
- You work with the Development team to create the most appropriate learning needs assessment process for their projects and function and follow-up on the agreed actions
- You mentor and coach people managers especially on leadership, managing difficult conversations, giving and receiving feedback, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
- You work alongside the C&B team to deliver the key annual relevant processes
Data and analytics
- Use and re-enforce the use of people data, insights and analytics in taking business and people decisions
HR Operations and Employee Relations
- You ensure qualitative data on HR information systems, contract addendums, leaves & absences etc.
- You lead ER related processes alongside the HR Manager, HR Director and the Labor Relations Teams
The professional value you bring:
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources, either in HR Generalist, HRBP role or specialist role, preferable in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Talent Development;
- Experience in fast-paced organizations and industries, such as media, entertainment, technology, software industry;
- Advanced English, both written and spoken.
The personal value you bring:
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral, writing);
- Business-minded, effective problem-solver, initiative and drive;
- Ability to take a step back and think strategically;
- Ability to navigate in fast-moving and agile environment;
- Prioritize effectively, good organization skills.
What do we offer benefits wise?
- Meal tickets with the value of 20 RON/day
- Studio offered free days, confirmed on an annual basis for different events
- Bonus scheme based both on individual and company’s performance
- World Class Bronze free subscription
- Access to private medical system and special subscription rates for family members
- On site medical support
- Life insurance
- Specific financial support for different events in your life
- Study leave
- Christmas/ Easter celebration with a special gift
- Partners’ discounts
- Video games and consoles to borrow
- Access to Ubisoft games via own Uplay account
- Annual development opportunities and access to multiple career paths and technical certifications
- Access to specialized training and books on various related skills
- Opportunities for international mobility and assignments
- Wellbeing program (including physical fitness, mental health, financial education and internal communities)
- A great working environment, with an impressive place to work in our offices in Jiului 8
- In-house free French classes
- Hybrid work (from home/ from office)
- Bookster (borrow books for free, delivered at home or in the office)
- Free fruits and coffee in the office
- On-site cafeteria with special discounts
- Ubisoft bikes, free rental
- Parking spaces for cars, bikes, motorbikes
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any basis, such as race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, health status, age, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We are committed to providing a safe and respectful working environment and foster learning and creativity .
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.