HR Business Partner
1 month ago
As an HRBP, this role supports stakeholders and leaders in Japan operations to develop and motivate people for their performance and career and accelerate Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, and Belonging through P&C (People and culture) initiatives. The HRBP is also responsible for employee experience and engagement in working with other P&C members and functions.
- With the P&C Manager, lead strategic HR initiatives to build the best working place for the future.
- Ensures compliance by obeying the labor standards and the employment regulations, and establishes and revises company policies and procedures by working with the Employee Experience team (HR Operation).
- Prepare and present HR-related data and analytics.
- Assist projects/initiatives in talent management-related issues, including talent acquisition, talent development, performance management, and succession planning by working with the Talent Management team.
- Business partner closely with leaders in Service Lines and other stakeholders in achieving their business goals through the P&C guidance and solutions.
- Support labor relations and improve employee engagement by focusing on employee experience from onboarding to offboarding.
- Responsible as the contact person for the discipline committee and implementing hearings, investigations, reviewing case files, and other administrative tasks for the committee.
- Lead annual P&C initiatives, including performance management cycle.
- Provide assistance and guidance to managers in performance management and PIP (Performance Improving Programs).
Compensation and Benefits
- Involvement in the company’s performance management cycle, in merit increase exercise working with the P&C Manager, Service Line Managers, and Finance team.
- Collaborates with the Talent Management and the Admin team to plan and implement CSR and engagement activities to promote a fun work environment and realize including and belonging.
- Accelerate Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, and Belonging concepts in the team culture and advocate for the Keywords Leadership Principle.
Other duties as required from time to time.
- At least 5 years experience in HR - Business Partnering/Labor Relations/Employee Relations, preferably in a matrix organization.
- In-depth knowledge of Japanese labor laws and regulations.
- Experience interacting in a regional and cross-functional capacity.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Applications and other database application programs.
- Native level Japanese and good command of English (TOEIC 860~)
- High drive for results, integrity and initiative
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
- Strong consulting, facilitation, negotiation, and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities or projects, have strong attention to detail.
Health insurance, welfare pension insurance, occupational accident insurance etc.
Commuting costs are covered up to 30,000 JPY per month
Medical check-up(once a year)
Employee Assistant Program
Full weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday)
Annual paid leave
Congratulations and condolences holiday etc.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, please understand that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Role Information: EN
Studio: Keywords Studios
Location: Asia Pacific, Japan
Area of Work: People & Culture
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.