This job might no longer be available.
14 days ago
Ubisoft International Production is the headquarters of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you will work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
As HQ Producer, you are responsible for the consulting and mentorship of Casual/AA/AAA projects. You are responsible for supporting and challenging teams during the different stages of production from conception phase up until the game is live.
Important to note that this person will be working East coast hours in order to collaborate with our HQ in France.
What you’ll do
- Coaching of the development teams
- With the support of the Senior HQ Producer, define the stakes and anticipate the risks of the project through indicators and relevant tools;
- Ensure that the Stage Gate Process is respected and organized and that the best production methods are implemented;
- Embody the vision of the Top Management and be recognized as the guarantor of the quality of the project at the headquarters
- Represent the ambition and challenge of the Top Management to the Producer and development teams;
- Coordination and Communication with Top Management
- Provide project evaluation to top management at all times;
- Provide appropriate solutions and actions, and follow up on their implementation in the field;
- Represent the challenges and issues of the project to the Top Management;
- Cooperation within the Ubisoft Group
- Initiate and facilitate the information flow between the production teams, the HQ project teams (Edito, Brand Portfolio Management) and the other departments of the Headquarters and Business (support and business functions, etc.);
- Work with the editorial teams on the content and direction of the game;
- Participate in the strategic decisions of the project thanks to your vision of the project and your strong convictions.
What you’ll bring
As a Producer in the video game industry, you want to work on multiple projects (AA to AAA), in an international environment and have the desire to bring support, vision and expertise to our production teams.
If you can relate to the following statements, you may be the ideal candidate for us:
- You have significant experience in the video game environment, on AAA projects, from conception to live game release;
- You are recognized for your agile project management skills (SAFe, DevOps);
- You are empathetic, recognized for your ability to engage teams, solve problems and manage with kindness and efficiency;
- Evolving in an international environment is a driving force for you
More about us
Ubisoft is composed of over 21,000 talented people located in 45+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
We are committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
We are working to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
The San Francisco base salary range for this position is between $112K USD and $160K USD. The base pay offered may vary based on a candidate’s geographic region, qualifications, skills and experience among other factors. Compensation details reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus or benefits.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.