Growth Marketing Manager
Toronto Ontario M5V1T4 Canada
2 days ago
Sago Mini is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team to lead our marketing efforts across our digital and physical subscription services. This will be a full-time contract position. The successful candidate will focus on paid customer acquisition and will use paid search, social media and affiliate marketing to identify, engage, nurture and convert prospects. In this role you will have direct responsibility for the paid marketing spend, working closely with the marketing and product management teams to drive online sales and maximize ROI. In addition you will be responsible for the design and implementation of affiliate and referral marketing programs.
Sago Mini is a leading publisher of preschool apps worldwide. Our team combines beautiful artwork and carefully crafted code to create the very best touchscreen experiences for young children. We bring this safe passion to creating our physical toys and we are constantly exploring new ways we can support creative play.
- Manage all online performance marketing from awareness to conversion to efficiently scale our customer acquisition (i.e., paid search, paid social, influencers, affiliates, referrals, SEO, display, video, mobile).
- Set up and optimize channels to meet CPA, ROI, and budget goals.
- Perform daily bid management and optimization.
- Develop a growth marketing roadmap to test creative, ad copy, audience targeting and landing pages.
- Lead the creation of affiliate marketing and referral programs.
- Monitor, track, and optimize channel/campaign performance.
- Generate internal reporting for all major metrics.
- Provide updates to teams on performance and make recommendations as necessary.
- Stay on top of online advertising trends, tools and emerging platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or quantitative or analytical field preferred
- 4+ years of experience in an e-commerce or digital marketing role preferably in a start-up environment.
- Hands-on experience managing campaigns on Facebook and Google’s ad networks.
- Proven track record of using paid channels to drive customer growth
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong understanding of digital channel landscape including but not limited to, paid search, social, display, video, and affiliates.
- Experience with digital marketing analytics and attribution.
- Outstanding project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Practical knowledge of how to use analytics to grow, test, measure, and optimise channels to drive ROI.
- Ability to analyze and model complex data sets;
- Excellent communication skills.
What a day might look like in this role. You start the day by making adjustments to an ongoing Instagram campaign based on recent results. Next you check in with the Marketing Coordinator to establish how our organic social content can be supplemented through paid campaigns. Next you set up a series of new ad variants to test different CTAs. Toward the end of the day you connect with the product managers to work out how to integrate a new referral program feature.
Tell us about yourself, why you want to work at Sago Mini and how you can be part of taking our products to the next level.