This job might no longer be available.
Growth Marketing Analyst
1 month ago
Founded in 2007, Lumos Labs is the leader in brain training. Over 100 million users have used Lumosity to train their cognitive skills, playing our games over 7 billion times. We support trailblazing cognitive research and there have been over 65 peer-reviewed publications in academic journals using Lumosity games, assessments or data. We are building one of the premier digital health brands and are looking for talented, mission-oriented people to join us on the journey.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to help the marketing team respond to the company’s performance marketing needs. If you have a strong analytical background and a desire to build or deepen your digital marketing experience, we will help you develop your skillset to launch, analyze, and optimize campaigns across all of the platforms and channels we use. You will have the opportunity to become a meaningful contributor to the expansion and improvement of our growth marketing efforts.
- Monitor, optimize and report on performance for ongoing acquisition and lifecycle campaigns, including Paid Search, Email, In-App Messages, and Social Media
- Maintain and improve efficiency of key touchpoints throughout the customer journey, from acquisition to engagement, conversion, and retention
- Collaborate with teammates across Growth, Design, Product, and Data Analytics to inform and develop campaign strategies
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing Manager to set and adjust priorities informed by evolving marketing opportunities and the product roadmap
- Gain or deepen your experience with major advertising and analytics platforms such as Google, Facebook, Braze, Bing, Apple Search
- Excited to grow. You are looking to build or deepen your growth marketing experience with an emphasis on lifecycle marketing tactics and paid search.
- A quick learner. Your strong reasoning and analytical skills help you to learn and apply new concepts and processes quickly.
- A self starter. You’re a proactive contributor and comfortable organizing yourself around your day-to-day functions.
- Accountable. You take full ownership of your projects and proactively seek ways to elevate the quality and efficiency of the Growth Marketing Team’s work.
- Metric driven. You’re comfortable working with numbers and finding trends to exploit.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success optimizing marketing and/or business performance through data-based decision making
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with Excel
- SQL knowledge is a bonus
- The excitement and fun of the early-stage startup paired with the maturity and stability of a later-stage business with substantial revenue and company infrastructure.
- Competitive compensation, including salary and benefits on-par with later-stage companies, and equity compensation on-par with earlier-stage ones.
- An egoless environment that fosters collaboration of all types. We have a culture of ownership, trust, camaraderie, and fun.
- A focus on sustainability -- in our products, our business, and for our employees.
- A culture that values coming together and sharing our varied interests to illuminate new and inspiring ideas, all with a focus on helping our users make meaningful improvements in their lives.
- The opportunity to learn, grow, and bond with a tight community of coworkers based in SF, and with teammates around the world (OR, WA, NJ, SD, OH, MD, CT, IL, NV, Germany, Brazil, Serbia, Ukraine, India).
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or domestic partner/family medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, FSA, commuter benefits, parental and other leaves, One Medical membership and much more!)
- A collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged.
- Continuous learning budget for conferences, professional and skill development.
- Flexible time off to rest, reset, and recharge.
- Flexible and remote work arrangements.
- Monthly wellness, internet, and cell phone reimbursements.
- Fun social events such as board game nights, work anniversary celebrations, weekly happy hours, and quarterly company-wide events.
- Team lunches and off-sites (past excursions include creative retreats, cooking classes, escape rooms, and terrarium building).
- Regular creative learning sessions, skill shares, forums, guest speakers, and workshops.
- We recognize family is important -- we host Bring Your Child to Work Day annually as well as other kid-friendly offsite events.
- We empower employees to give back to our community -- our DEI team facilitates this through activities and initiatives year-round.
Lumos Labs values diversity and recognizes that employees from a broad range of perspectives improves both the practice of science and the brain training experience for everyone. We are committed to inclusion, diversifying tech, and advocating for diversity in our employees, their experiences, and the people we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.