15 days ago
is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a driven and results oriented Growth Analyst to join our team. If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team we’d love to talk to you!
- Own a portfolio of live games and be responsible to achieve revenue & spend goals
- Hands-on management of paid marketing efforts in order to outperform monthly goals
- Analyze and improve user experience & game metrics
- Optimize monetization strategies
- Work closely with studios to define advertising plans, performance metrics and budgets
- Collaborate with creative teams to optimize creative strategy
- Constantly think outside the box to inspire change with new testing ideas
- Work autonomously to define goals and achieve success for our partners
- Relentlessly chase down opportunities and ideas to drive our business forward
- Marketing, Finance, Science or equivalent analytical degree
- 0 - 3 years of professional experience
- Interest in games (of any type)
- Hunger to learn and drive our team forward
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Proven time management abilities
- Proactive, clear, and transparent communicator - both written and verbal
- Ability to be-self sufficient and execute quickly when given autonomy
- Flexible team-player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests
- Experience in mobile advertising or gaming
- Proficiency in a foreign language
- A basic understanding of programming
- A passion for social media and the latest marketing trends
- An eerie love of excel
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.