Group Reporting Manager
25 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
We’re searching for an experienced Group Reporting Analyst to join our Finance team on a 6-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will play a key role in the team and will be a primary point of contact for all reporting, planning & analysis for our international business, mainly focused on our 2K Label.
What You’ll Take On
- Key Finance contact for the International and North American label (focusing on our 2K label);
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the international 2K consolidated financial statements, both on US GAAP and management reporting basis;
- Responsible for preparing analysis and commentary on financial performance focusing on 2K reviewing and presenting to key stakeholders;
- Maintain and enhance reporting to accommodate internal, regional and US dynamics;
- Work with Head of International Finance and Senior Reporting and Planning Manager to implement and monitor controls over territory reporting to ensure accurate and reliable reporting;
- Ensure a full understanding and communication to the territories and other departments of all group accounting policies and procedures;
- Contribute and drive (for the 2K side) to the monthly review meetings with territories;
- Review, validate and present consolidated monthly provision for 2K key titles;
- Overall review and analysis of 2K marketing actuals and forecast;
- Review and post of subsidiary GL entries in JDE for 2K
- Responsible of the review of the 2K reporting folders and documents to ensure all documentation is complete and signed off for reporting and SOX purposes
Planning & Business Analysis:
- Responsible for the physical forecast process – Quarterly, Monthly and weekly rolling forecast review.
- Review and analysis of 2K INTL digital weekly forecast for 2K titles.
- Participate to 2K INTL Quarterly forecast and Yearly budget processes
- Responsible to review and validate the 2K INTL sales budget and forecasts in Anaplan and Hyperion planning systems.
- Responsible for the consolidation of departmental international operating expenses forecasting budgets and forecasts
- Continuous development of ‘robust processes’ and reporting to ensure all possible data entry errors are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Regular auditing of information disseminated by the Reporting and Planning team and where appropriate to supplement this with the creation of new templates, or the redesign of existing templates.
- Help develop the creation of appropriate working instructions for all core business functions from within the team.
- Build relationships with the appropriate stakeholders at our internal labels becoming a ‘go to’ point of contact for each. Help support their information requirements.
- Development and growth of potential new areas of analysis and understanding which the team can then share with the business. This should be across both the digital and physical market place and supplemented by data currently stored within our data warehouse.
- Presentation of data to the Senior Management Team based here in Windsor.
- Produce various reports, such as:
- Sell Through Reports
- Weekly Rolling Forecast
- Variance analysis versus sales target by product
- Dashboard creation
Compliance, Guidance & Audit:
- Ensure compliance with all USGAAP regulations;
- Enhance knowledge of International structure and operations;
- Ensure SOX procedures are adhered to;
- Work with Head of International Finance to implement and maintain SOX controls and other corporate governance;
- Ensure compliance with Take Two’s accounting policies and procedures;
- Liaise with both Internal and External auditors – Participate to audits.
What You Bring
- Experience in a similar role at a senior level
- Experience of managing a small team
- Experience in an interactive entertainment or media company and/or have a comprehensive understanding of the physical and digital games market would be ideal but not essential
- Advanced excel skills plus experience in building reports using report writing tools such as OBI or Business Objects. HFM or similar SAP systems experience is required
- Ability to pulling data from systems and be proficient at analysing numbers
- Demonstrable experience building reports, creating new dashboards and be able to fully utilise the data warehouse
- Advanced knowledge of financial processes – ideally CIMA qualified or part-qualified. An ACCA background be acceptable
- Experience working in the broader commercial field of business analysis rather than in a traditional finance role. An FP&A background could be suitable
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and efficient time-management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and is able to draw high-level business conclusions and trends from detailed financial and statistical data
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder management and working with key business stakeholders in finance, sales and marketing departments. Confident preparing and presenting results to a senior management team, taking feedback and communicating complex analyses in an easy to understand format to sales and finance leads and the executive teams throughout the business
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders in the UK, Spain, Germany, France, Benelux and Australia
- Experience and technically competent in USGAAP reporting, advanced excel, Hyperion/Essbase/Smartview, JDE, OBI, Business objects (GFK consolidation tool, powerpoint)
- Proactive self-starter who continually seeks to add value
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Hybrid Working, Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 26 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.