Graphics Software Development Engineer in Test - Student Worker
13 days ago
We are looking for a student to join our graphics team working to support one of our software development engineers in test. Unity Technologies offers a highly technical and product driven work environment, where amazing people from all over the world are entrusted to find smart solutions to hard problems. We are light on process and dedicated to quality. We prefer enthusiasm and personal initiative over management and control. We use continuous integration and our long-term goal is to implement continuous deployment. For this to happen, we seek to have the utmost confidence in our engineering pipeline, from development to build - to test - to deployment. With a focus on graphics testing, you will be engaged in any activity required to optimize this pipeline and will be implementing the tools and tests needed to make this happen.
This is a part-time position for students looking to work 15 - 20 hours per week in our Copenhagen office.
- Building tools and frameworks for graphics testing
- Creating automation workflows that can be run in a continuous integration system that the graphics team will depend on
- Ensuring the highest possible quality and productivity on feature development by empowering developers to use the latest test automation tools and frameworks
- Evangelizing good engineering practices in the team and ensuring tooling surrounding quality are just as important as the product itself
- You are currently studying in a relevant subject such as Computer Science
- A good level of programming skill in C#, C++, Python, Java or another programming language
- You have good problem-solving skills, and enjoy a detail-oriented approach to work
- You have an interest in testing and testing processes
- It would be an advantage if you have have domain experience with graphics programming (DirectX, Vulkan, etc.)
- You have knowledge of the entire development process, you crave knowledge and you are passionate about making things work with optimal quality
- Knowledge or experience of testing
- Prior experience using Unity or in Game Development
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.