Graphics Engineer Intern
19 days ago
Founded in 2007, ZeniMax Online Studios was established to take the legendary Elder Scrolls franchise online. Since then, we have attracted and developed internally some of the most talented individuals in the industry, and we work to foster a collaborative, encouraging, and open working environment while developing our current and future projects.
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking a talented Intern to join a team of world-class developers making great games. We are looking for people who are excellent team players, who also work well on individual assignments. In addition, the successful candidate will be a self-motivated, problem solver, who is passionate about making games that people love!
- Write high quality, maintainable code in support of task requirements
- Undertake training and follow mentoring as specified by development team
- Collaborate with other engineers for feature development focused on graphics
- Recent graduate with a BS or MS in Game Development focused in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Available for a full-time internship for a 3-month period
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and organized, with strong attention to detail
- Love for games and game development
- Understanding of C++
- Exposure to graphics and shaders, either through course work or personal exploration
Applicant Privacy Notice
ZeniMax Media California Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.