Mumbai MH in
12 days ago
About the Organization
Ubisoft Pune is proud to be one of the most creative video game studios in India with over 1000 + talented employees ranging over many areas of expertise. Just Dance, Steep, Grow Up or For Honor, are some of the amazing Ubisoft’s brands, our teams are working one. We have very challenging and exciting opportunities for creative minds to develop their expertise and capabilities to grow. At Ubisoft we favour diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit, and, together, we build success. Besides, the friendly work environment, Mumbai is a fast growing city and a hub for the Indian economy.
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
Job Title: Graphics Programmer
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
We are looking for Graphics Programmers to work on VR games, experience and expertise in graphics programming is required, knowledge of Unity and C# is preferred.
As a developer, you will be working closely with Lead/Technical Manager/Producer to develop and provide solutions on VR devices in the process of creating games by maintaining high coding standards.
- 2+ years of game development experience
- Master, Bachelor or equivalent in computer science or engineering (desirable)
- High and low-level optimization of rendering code
- Research into new real-time rendering techniques and features
- Collaboration with other team members to determine rendering requirements
- Implementation of rendering features in Unity
- Strong knowledge of HLSL/CG and proven experience of having worked on OpenGL/DirectX
- Excellent understanding of fundamentals behind low-level graphics engine development
- Experience of Unity URP and SRP would be desirable
- Proficient in refactoring and optimizing existing systems
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of multi-threaded principles
- Ability to work efficiently with a large, existing code base
- Knowledge of low-level system architecture
- Knowledge of software development environments and associated tools. (i.e. Visual Studio, Perforce, JIRA)
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Be involved in the process of creating technical design and technical architecture of the game and single features
- Proactive involvement in ensuring top-notch code quality
- Design, implement, maintain and optimize game and engine systems in C#
- Identify risks and opportunities presented during the development and provide solutions to resolve potentially complex problems
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.