Graphic Designer Internship (W/M/NB)
12 days ago
Inside the brand team, you will participate to create animated and graphical elements to sublimate assets and highlight the brand.
The team is currently composed of 14 artists with several backgrounds (cinematic artists, 3D artists, motion designers, graphic designers).
The graphic designer trainee will report to the Motion Designer Specialist. His/her missions will be the following:
1. Graphic execution according to several graphical charters:
-Text and layout composition
-Working with templates to do multiple exports
- Infographic & live support creations
2. Motion design:
- Titles creation and animation on cinematic footage
- Logo animation
- Graphical asset composition and animation for presentations
The Graphic Designer trainee will be particularly involved in the creation of marketing assets for The Crew 2 and unannounced project.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effect, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Bases in motion design
- Curiosity and passion of design
- Always seeks to learn and develop skills
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team in an iterative way
- Rigor and autonomy
- Force of proposal
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
- Lunch vouchers & transit pass paid 50% by the company
- Playzone and babyfoot
- Flextime and home office
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Play as a team, Race for excellence and Get creative! At Ubisoft Ivory Tower, we are driven by these values every day since 2007, join us to work as: GRAPHIC DESIGNER TRAINEE (F/H/NB)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.