Graphic Designer - EA Sports FC
29 days ago
Building on an incredible 30 year foundation, we’re redefining football with EA SPORTS FC - a genre-leading ecosystem of interactive experiences, bringing a global community of football fans closer to The World's Game. Together, we’re taking the largest football club in the world to new heights – and this is just the beginning!
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to fans everywhere, we invite you to join us as we pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS FC, and welcome everyone to the club!
- Create the graphic content (2d and 3d) for FC's live service campaigns, visual brand identity expression, layout, composition, iconography, typography, and photo editing.
- Create high fidelity compositions that align with the product's experience goals, usability and accessibility standards and brand in pixel perfect format.
- Contribute to creative sessions, brainstorms, and mood board preparation.
- Partner with Experience Designers, Design Directors, Producers, Product & Content Managers, and Engineering to understand their goals, vision and requirements for a feature and support them from a visual design point of view.
- Be a product knowledge expert in your area and ensure the features you designed are functioning as expected.
- Understand how the EA audience works with its games/services, and make use of this knowledge in the development of art content.
- You will report to a project manager responsible for product development.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with expertise in Adobe Suite, Figma, and other visual design tools.
- You are passionate about your craft, curiosity, and willingness to develop new skills and to use new design tools.
- Excellent graphic/visual design skills, including screen layout, composition, typography, color theory, illustration, and iconography.
- You can present/advocate for/defend design decisions.
- Awareness and application of modern usability and accessibility principles.
Nice to have:
- Motion design experience (After Effects, Flash)
- 3D design experience (Maya, C4D, KeyShot)
It is required you share a portfolio or work samples, inclusive of unique and original designs for web, mobile, or console platforms.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.