This job might no longer be available.
Graphic Designer - Affiliation Marketing Team
Ho Chi Minh city Ho Chi Minh City vn
7 months ago
The 2D Artist in the Affiliation Assets team is responsible for designing, adapting (re-size, re-layout) and localizing various assets for acquisition, business partners, wapshops , etc., having as main clients User Acquisition managers, B2C and E-comm Managers, and under the supervision of the local Affiliation Assets Team Manager.
- Create compositions mixing existing texts, images and official packs of the game, and design static and animated banners and interstitials – in different formats and sizes, making sure that all the delivered assets respect the specifications and guides provided;
- Resizes and re-layouts existing designs to other sizes, based on the specs and guidelines provided;
- Localizes aforementioned assets when requested
- Creates logos, UI elements for wapshop, ecommerce portals and other
- Is in direct contact with internal clients (User Acquisition Managers, B2C & Ecomm managers) and with Assets Managers in the Assets Production department
- Designs visually appealing assets for local studio-use such as posters, flyers, event logos etc.
- Effectively develops his/her projects clean, well-structured and easily maintainable;
- Meets expectations and deliverables on time and of high quality,
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time (including documentation & reporting), may create assets for other purposes than the aforesaid.
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant job
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Graphic Design / Art / Creative Multimedia is recommended
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Web Pack)
- Strong composition & layout skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow specific guidelines of the localization process
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects
- Communication skills
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to work independently and/or with others
- Strong organizational skills, including planning and reporting
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.