Graduate or Junior VFX Artist (6-month contract)
19 days ago
CCP London is the newest studio in the CCP family, and we are currently growing our team to begin production on a ground-breaking online sci-fi shooter and we are looking for a Junior or Graduate VFX Artist to join the team Design team.
Who are We?
CCP Games’ London studio has a truly unique offering when it comes to culture and vibe. Perhaps originating from and it’s often been referred to as, the Icelandic effect. It’s impossible to ignore. Whether you have a degree or not, we are looking for someone how is passionate about their craft and abilities who wants to learn from a great team and mentor. To top it off we are working on an amazing project in the London Studio.
Excellence – Courage – Unity – Honesty
These are our core values and we are always on the lookout for signals when we’re interviewing. We are an open book. Authenticity and a candid approach to meetings and interviews really helps pave the way to not just managing expectations, but also smart and efficient decision making.
We offer a supportive and trusting work environment, with plenty of opportunities for growth and development. You'll have access to thousands of quality online courses and books an array of development, in the form of courses, further learning materials and on the job leaning experience.
We believe diversity is a strength and we are looking for talent across the board, including those that are considered to be unrepresented in the industry.
The role will be based in London.
- Creating animated videos for internal and external communication, both from scratch and out of provided pre-existing material (such as static 2d images).
- Assisting in exploration of visual concepts in the general realm of motion design, VFX, FUI, working off text briefs and visual references.
- Your profile:
- Experience with VFX and motion design
- Good eye for visual design.
- A good understanding of science fiction themes, tropes and visuals.
- Real-time VFX experience (Unreal Engine) is a bonus.
What we can offer you:
- The inspiring challenge of working on a pioneering ambitious project with great coworkers
- An opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity and innovation
- Free lunches, drinks and snacks
- A family-friendly work environment with flexible work hours
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Employer contributory pension plan
- Life Insurance
- Private medical and dental
How to apply:
Please provide us with a show reel with examples of work which should cover as wide a range and variety of VFX and visual design skills as possible. We would like to see a breakdown of the work in the show reel that you were directly responsible for.