Graduate Program 2024 - Project Management (M/F/NB)
27 days ago
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for Graduates in Project Management.
The Ubisoft Graduate Program is a two-year program for fresh Graduates who expect a career accelerator into the games industry. They will benefit from an individual development plan and follow-up in order to develop their skills in project management.
We are offering this opportunity on a local track: Over two years in the same studio, Graduates will have the opportunity to work on thrilling projects with multi-disciplinary teams in an international environment.
To learn more about this two-year program, please visit:
Ubisoft Graduate Program
Ubisoft Game Producers lead complex projects and large teams in international and rapidly evolving environments.
They need to demonstrate leadership and excellent management skills.
They supervise and ensure efficient collaboration between various profiles (designers, artists, animators, programmers, brand managers, etc.), often spread out across several locations.
To succeed in highly competitive markets, they need to demonstrate strong business sense and have a thorough understanding of player expectations.
They oversee the quality of the game, and are responsible for its budget, schedule, and resource planning.
Their challenge, together with their teams, is to create successful and innovative games.
As a member of a game development team, the Graduate in Project management is involved in various missions that reflect the stage and type of project, such as:
- Participate in the monitoring of project deliverables and risks to ensure the respect of deadlines, budget and quality
- Participate in the implementation and the follow-up of the decision-making process
- Provide relevant reporting to the game development team
- Contribute to a smooth and efficient communication between all project stakeholders
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis (benchmark, post-mortem…) and handle ad-hoc missions such as consumer playtests.
- You have already graduated or will be graduating in 2024 from a Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, economics, project management, engineering, or equivalent and have less than 1 year of experience (excluding internships and apprenticeships)
- You have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are agile, proactive and consumer oriented
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are recognized for your ability to support your teammates and work in a collaborative way
- You have great leadership abilities
- As we are an international company, you are fluent in English and geographically mobile
- And of course, you have a strong interest in video games and/or entertainment industry
As part of the Ubisoft Graduate Program, you will benefit from a full-time working contract.
Application period: February 5th (10:00am Paris time) – March 29th (6:30pm Paris time)
Location: Manila (Philippines)
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our players' community.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. With 20,000 employees, Ubisoft is present in 45 studios around the globe in a human and innovative spirit. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers as Assassin's Creed ®, Far Cry ®, Watch Dogs® or Just Dance ®.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.