Go To Market Specialist, Demand Generation
10 days ago
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
This is a fast-paced, data-intensive opportunity within our Demand Generation (2KDG) team. You will be directly responsible for all Performance spend in multiple territories, localising the global strategy for your designated territories, leading the execution, optimisation and performance reporting of campaigns. You will work on cross territory projects focused on platform strategy and platform improvements and developments, a high potential area for 2K. This is an ideal role for a hard-working and high-reaching marketer to develop your career in the online marketing sphere. This role works across all games, managing multi-million dollar budgets, and overseeing activity which is crucial for the commercial success of our business. You will work at the groundbreaking edge of marketing innovation, utilising sophisticated marketing technology tools to create enhanced targeting, and performance tracking of all marketing activity.
What You Will Do
- Marketing Strategy: Work with the 2KDG Strategy team to effectively localise the global strategy for their market.
- Marketing Execution and Optimisation: Implement performance marketing campaigns across a wide variety of Ad platforms, optimising to improve performance.
- Platform Strategy and Development: Work on projects which result in significant improvements and additions in our overall platform strategies.
- Creativity: Utilisation of ground breaking auction marketing technology.
- Management: Leading a team of 1-3 people, including training and development of junior team members.
- Communication and Reporting: Provide performance reporting to various partners on current and past campaigns.
- Relationship Management: Work with multiple partners across the business to ensure alignment on strategy, and effective delivery of marketing plans
What Will Make You a Great Fit
- Expert knowledge of Digital Marketing Platforms required. For example, for ‘Search’ you would need to have an in-depth understanding of keyword types, search term analysis, ad copy generation, bid strategy etc.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis and identify trends to make data-based business decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-Starter and quick learner with the confidence and ability to seek new initiatives with little guidance.
- Excellent communication skills, as interaction with many external teams will be required, relationship management will be an important part of this role.
- Technically not a "skill", but you are comfortable with working hours 10am-6:30pm enabling greater connection with our US HQ
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.