Global Strategic Insights Manager (W/M/NB)
7 days ago
We are looking for an GSI Manager to join our team whose mandate is to help Ubisoft decision-makers inform their brand and product strategy through deep expertise in consumer and market research. More specifically, you’ll join the team in charge of developing Assassin’s Creed brand & an undisclosed new brand.
As a Global Strategic Insights Manager, you’ll oversee the monitoring of several products by conducting research from conception to post-launch and you’ll advise and support the development of 2 brands.
You'll then work with a wide scope of internal experts and external partners, to transform 360 data into insights and strategic guidance..
As such, those would be your Responsibilities :
- Collect and leverage a great variety of data sources (qual, quant, tracking, sales, viewership etc.) to monitor games’ status and potential at various stages of development;
- Collaborate with the department's other areas of expertise (Strategic Planning, Market, entertainment & social Trends, Data Science, Portfolio Management, Mobile, etc.) to produce & present 360 reports;
- Propose actionable learnings and strategic recommendations to various Ubisoft teams in a clear and concise manner;
- Set up consumer research studies on CRM or on external panels: preparing research briefs based on stakeholders’ objectives, writing & programing questionnaires, preparing stimuli, monitoring the fieldwork, verifying and analyzing results;
- Contribute to improve existing and develop new research methodologies and tools.
- Mid-Level experience in market research, data analysis, brand management, or brand strategy, ideally in the entertainment, media, or tech industries;
- Experience in qualitative, quantitative, and mixed research methods either in a research institute and/or within a marketing research department;
- Experience synthesizing research results into impactful recommendations for product and business teams;
- Proven ability to handle large and/or complex research projects with multiple stakeholders and vendor management;
- Knowledge of Qualtrics (or equivalent) and SPSS (or equivalent) is essential;
- Interest and understanding of the gaming industry is a plus.
- Your English & French skills are fluent.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company!
- Profit Sharing, yearly company saving plan.
- 25 paid time off + 12 additional paid days off.
- 50% of your Navigo pass is paid by the company, lunch vouchers (9€/day), healthcare for you and your family, and lots of Ubisoft additional perks.
- Maternity leaves of 20 weeks, paternity/co-parental leaves of 7 weeks.
- Our brand new office is located in Saint-Mandé, (Metro line 1, Saint-Mandé station).
- Gym available in the building.
- Home Office flexibility.
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters in Saint Mandé, Paris
Consultez ce guide qui a pour but de vous accompagner dans votre candidature, et découvrez nos actions pour encourager plus de diversité et d'inclusion.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown!
Ubisoft Production HQ is the headquarter of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to join us on our adventure?